Vikings over South Africa
The WallendAir South Africa 2013 Tour includes:
- Cape Town Airport pick-up and return
- Accommodation and breakfast x 12 nights at various locations around South Africa
- Transport for 12 days to flying sites and retrieval (+/- 3000km)
- Guiding for 12 days
- Tailormade instruction for each pilot; XC flying, advanced piloting techniques, take-off skills, GPS usage
- Flying sites, weather dependant, are: Lions Head, Sir Lowry’s Pass, Paarl, Hermanus, Robertson, Wilderness, Sedgefield, Porterville, O-Baas, Wild Flying…
- Sights along the way can include; Cape Town city and nightlife, Table Mountain, Western Cape, Penguin Island, Whale spotting from the air, Baboon encounters, Shanti town visit, Waterfall Way, Farmers markets, City market, museums/galleries, sunset hikes, the beach, WallendAir Headquarters/workshop … and more!
- English, German, Afrikaans and Icelandic speaking guides
Everything on the list above is included in the daily rate: R 950.00, based on a 12 day tour schedule.
The tour duration is flexible according to your needs.
Non inclusive: lunch and dinner.
Non-flying partners can join, if tour is not full, for half-price.
Algengar spurningar og svör
Safari option: Addo National park, about a 4 hour drive (350km) from Wilderness.
From Wilderness we drive to O-Baas (1 hour) and spend the day flying there. In the evening we drive to our accommodation (3 hours) near Addo Park. The Safari starts at 10:00 the next morning and includes a full day of guiding in the park, lunch, refreshments and ends with a proper South African Braai (barbeque) in the evening. We return to our accommodation at 22:00. The morning after we drive back to Wilderness for an afternoon of flying fun.
Additional cost is R 1350.00 per person.[nggallery id=2]